Monday, September 20, 2010

Last weekend I woke up with an awful cold, being an art teacher, you tend to pick up whatever is going around. With the aid of much Theraflu, cough drops and understanding from my family (I get irritable when sick) I'm now feeling much better.





Now for the fun stuff!




The weekend before last was my first art booth show! For 25 dollars I got a 10x10' booth to fill with hand painted signs, art prints, cards, and one hand painted chair (above). I sold quiet a bit considering the customer traffic being low that day.





Painting update



Although my painting is only half-way done you can still get an idea of what it's going to be like.
Write you later,
and stay artsy :)
~Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Love the "stay artsy" log-off... and the chair! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're good! :) the signs are cute

    ReplyDelete