Saturday, October 9, 2010

So as many of you have noticed, I've up-dated my blog header!


I feel it turned out pretty well. It represents everything that I want my blog to be.


Simple
Sweet
Light-hearted
Bright
Creative
Original
Lovely




These are the impressions that I want my readers to come away with after visiting my little page. Also I hope you have noticed the mini "Art & Fashion" sign. Yes I've decided to adventure out into the wonderful world of fashion! Scared as I am, I really believe that fashion is a huge part of our lives. When you put thought into what you wear it says many things about you. It displays confidence, respect for those you are about to see, and its a fantastic way to show your creativity. I don't think that good fashion should be restricted to only a certain group of people. We should all take pride in it! A bright red pair of ballet flats, or a snug tweed coat can make any girl feel like a million dollars.





Whenever I do a fashion post I'll always include the price, and place I bought each item. I tend to be a penny pincher, so all of my outfits will be affordable, excluding a few key investment pieces. I'll share advice for how to work with upcoming trends (polka-dot tights, sweater dresses etc.) in a realistic everyday way.






So, are you ready?


well..

Here it goes!







Owls and Polka-Dots

Fashion Post #1




I love this outfit, because I get to combine my sweet owl necklace with my french polka-dot tights. It has a sort of vintage urban feel, plus the dress is insanely comfortable. It's made of jersey material. One part I truly adore is my brown Brogues/Oxfords. they're so very English and proper, with a 60's Beatles feel.




  1. Dress: American Eagle..................$13.00 (On Sale, Originally $40)


  2. Tights: Pacsun.................................................$12.00


  3. Necklace:Claires.............................................$11.00


  4. Brogues/Oxfords: Target............$19.00 (on Sale, Originally $30)


  5. Belt:.................................................. Owned it for forever!


Grand Total: $55!


Not bad huh?


Told you I was a Bargain hunter!


Well, that's all for now. I'm off to Starbucks, artists can also pay $4 for an office!


Stay artsy,


~Sarah Bosserman


No comments:

Post a Comment