Monday, March 28, 2011

Close Encounters, or Bambie?

ugh, today I found myself feeling the early signs of sickness.


Not now when I have an art deadline!

It's not awful yet, so I'm fighting it off with Air Borne. Sounds like a block buster movie, but trust me, the bubbling concoction isn't nearly as fun as a car chase. I took a bath, bought a John Green book called An Abundance of Katherines (which is very, very, very good) and only worked on one painting for an hour or so.

I'm not very happy with it, the sizing is a bit off.

More tweaking tomorrow.

It needs to be less Close Encounters and more Bambie like.

Stay Artsy,


~Sarah Bosserman

2 comments:

  1. This is such a great site! I like the way you set this up! Great content! Thanks for sharing this!...Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you dont get properly sick!
    This looks good so far! xx

    ReplyDelete