Friday, March 25, 2011

Hanging Art and Mini Antlers


As I sit here sipping milk (with ginger snaps) I find myself pondering the week ahead.

So much painting to do.

a week ago I casually asked a local shop, Cheese Louise (Go there!) if I could have my art up on their walls sometime. Yesterday They told me that I'm welcome to for the month of April.

Hurray!!

Wait.

Thats 6 days away.

I've been selling paintings, and focusing on mini portraits lately. I don't have a whole lot of bigger sized paintings finished at the moment that would make an impact on a huge, blank, wall.

.

So as I sit here with my ginger snaps and now empty glass, I'm pulling together all my might as an artist and planning paintings that are due to be hung by next Friday. Things are moving in an awesome direction, but it's also moving sort of fast. It was ok for Andy Warhol to have assistants, what about Sarah Bosserman?




Above: Nearly finished mini portrait, also doubling as practice for the prepped canvas below.



Stay Artsy,
~Sarah Bosserman
p.s. I apologize ahead of time for the pathetic posts that will fill this week's quota.
Painting takes first priority.. as.. of.. now.

No comments:

Post a Comment