Sunday, March 20, 2011

Next Paintig Perhaps?

A new concept for my next painting popped up today while I was sitting in Starbucks.
Luckily I had my travel kit of watercolors to capture it!



A girl snuggle-ing a dear with flowers caught in it's antlers.
Sort of Fantasy-ish I know, but sweet at the same time. I think that I might play the colors down and give it an Innocent dreamlike feel..



I am aware the deer is horrendously sketchy but I don't have a "magic" IPhone or Internet access on the phone I do have.. which means I didn't have reference photos at my finger tips.
If this does become "something", I'll dig some up. Ditto on the female figure.. I'm not entirely pleased with it regarding the lower hips and arms/hands..



Yes, well, more might come of this, or not. We'll see what develops!
Also, I'm still trying to wrap my artist head around the thick sides of the Urban Folk dude.
More to come on him for sure..
but until then,
Stay Artsy,
~Sarah Bosserman


Oh, and special shout-out to my new subscribers, and old ones, Thank you for the lovely comments and support, you have no idea how much it means to me!
:)

1 comment:

  1. Such an interesting concept Sarah! It makes me think of like an Indian legend, but in picture form.

    ReplyDelete