Saturday, March 26, 2011

Oh Deer, Oh Deer!

In my last post I was nervous about painting enough pictures before next Friday to fill a wall at a local cheese shop (Cheese Louise) that had offered to hang my stuff for the month of April.


Today I punched out two paintings!!

God must be smiling down on me, because I did the first one in 3 hours!

The other took a measly 2 hours!


Normally it takes a week and a half from concept to final touches and the signature.

I can't believe the ease at which they both came together!

Both are on stretched canvas and are done in acrylic.

The first is 20"x16", the second is 10"x"

Both will be up for sale by next Friday at Cheese Louise in Richland.

The painting above should be turned clock wise once, but my computer wasn't up for turning it tonight.


P.S. Today was my Grandpa Howard's birthday. He passed years ago. He was a big hunter and both of these paintings are dedicated to his loving memory.

Stay Artsy,

~Sarah Bosserman

No comments:

Post a Comment