Sunday, May 1, 2011

Sun & Hem

It was 75 degrees out today! Or.. at least that's what it felt like.

Last night I was up for hours sick, so today I took it easy on my back porch.

I was still weak from the night so I spent the day reading and finishing A Movable Feast. I was so sad when when it ended, a good book should never be finished in my opinion. Then it can live on, tempting you, and the plot or characters never really leave. Unfortunately that Hemingway guy has a nack with writing and I couldn't bring myself to stop. Now I'll have to go read his novels, not that I'm dreading them, but what I liked best about the "feast" was the fact that it was his life I was reading. He couldn't make Paris any grander sounding. Reading his account of it has only made me more eager to go this June. This week I'm buying my plane ticket.. yikes, I'd better pick up some French fast and stop getting sick!!


Me and Malmer (my cat) catching some rays

Stay Artsy,
~Sarah Bosserman

No comments:

Post a Comment