Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Falling Stars and Life's Twist

Sometimes being an artist is like being a therapist.

When painting my mind is completely relaxed and my feelings will spill directly onto the canvas uncensored. Without even realizing it I'll subconsciously be working through something. It isn't until my hands are covered in paint and my eyes sore that I'll stand back and say.. "oh, I guess I was mad (sad, happy.. etc.) today." Then it all comes into focus and the feelings will be realized, but only after I'm done painting. Today I had this happen to me. After hours of concentrated painting I stood back and felt my heart twist. In the near future some huge things are going to rock my world.. for the better, but rock it none the less. In less than 13 days I'll be on a plane to Paris for two weeks, then the biggest challenge comes. Yes, something huger than going to Paris is messing with my head right now... and I'm trying to work it out on my canvas.

My moon is melting and my stars are falling into another position, for the better, but still falling.



acrylic paint on watercolor paper


Life is still good, but it's about to take a twist.


Stay Artsy,

~Sarah Bosserman






1 comment:

  1. Life always has another twist on the next page! I hope this twist brings you the best!

    ReplyDelete