Thursday, August 25, 2011

Thunder, Pool Side, Red Head

It's nearing fall, and in most states that implies a drop in temperature.
Not so in Dallas TX, 108, 106, 107 degree weather keeps marching on!
This morning we woke to a classic Texas thunderstorm, with rumbling rolls so loud you can feel them in your bones. my mom and I grabbed cups of coffee and waited it out in complete awe.

So, until the weather recognizes the authority of the calender, we'll be hanging poolside.




Here's my latest painting in progress. I'm using vivid colors. Bright reds electric orange, and a bright turquoise.
Then I might layer on Rembrantish warm brown hues for a contrast.. but I'm not sure yet. It's still to far in the experiment phase to make any hard decisions yet.


Stay Artsy,
~Sarah Bosserman

No comments:

Post a Comment