Tuesday, October 18, 2011

200TH POST! PEACOCKS AND ANIMATIONS!!

Hello Friends,

TODAY is my 200th post!!
Thank you all for stopping by, and supporting me and my art!
To Celebrate I drew this lovely cupcake. While you pretend to tuck in to it's yummy frosting and fluffiness, I'll continue on with the usual post.



         I'm pleased to announce that the Peacock painting is finished! I had a lot of fun working on the scroll work and the bold feathers. One of these days I'll have to give in and buy a new camera!! This picture doesn't do it justice.

          Whenever I finish a piece it's a bit sad to say goodbye. I was commissioned to make this one, so it'll be leaving soon. I pour so much time and thought into what I create, that when it is time to send it off I'm a bit clingy. Ah well, I know it'll be loved.



Thanks For Visiting!
Stay Artsy
~Sarah Bosserman

4 comments:

  1. hey....i used your painting idea to make a painting for art..i hope ou don't mind...i gave u credit and everything so just asking thnx...:)art lily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thanks for giving me credit, and for telling me. :) I hope you were able to put your own "spin" on it. IF you feel like it you should send me an email with a picture of your version! :) I'd love to see it! SarahBosserman@gmail.com

      Delete
    2. ok...my painting isn't that orignal....hehe:)my medium is different so i hope u like it

      Delete