Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Wanderlust + Stuff = Art


Hey Guys,


You know whats funny about being an artist?


A huge part of it is sitting on your butt, not creating not drawing not painting, just looking at stuff. Other people's art, movies, comics, nature, life in general. What makes an artist is the ability to take in the world around them and funnel it into an image. This struck me today and wouldn't let go, it was a revelation of sorts and I wanted to share with you. That's all. Oh, and here's a doodle I did while think-think-thinking about this.




Wanderlust is a strong desire for or impulse to wander or travel and explore the world.

Stay Artsy & DFTBA,

Sarah Bosserman

2 comments:

  1. love this so much.. glad someone has given me an excuse for my butt-sitting! Will definitely follow this!

    ReplyDelete