Thursday, December 8, 2011

Murder in Christmas Village??

Hello Friends,

Today I want to share with you a snap shot of my not-so-traditional Christmas Village.
Yes, in the miniature town of Sleepy Valley, a gruesome murder has taken place.. and the towns people are all-a-dither, who's going next?



 
Now before you go saying "What the what??"
This little scene in my otherwise tranquil town of Sleepy Valley, was simply a case of
"Happy Happen-Chance". Mysteriously one of my plastic reindeer was discovered with a broken leg, and that same day a red candle's wax had dripped all over it.

Honestly, I did help a little bit, but it was truely a lucky fluke.. a Christmas Miracle if you will.

I might expand on this idea next year, and create a whole village full of "Who done its??"

hmmm...

Stay Artsy & DFTBA

Sarah Bosserman



2 comments:

  1. love it, such a fun coincidence...and that's all it was, a coincidence.(wink wink)

    ReplyDelete