Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Paper Mache, You Fickle Thing 365 Days A Year!

Hello Friends!

Another Christmas has passed, and a New Year is around the corner.

Do you have any resolutions?
Well.. I do!

I'm going to make the same resolution I did last year.
I'm going to try to make/work on art blog about it every day for the whole of 2012.

In 2011 I made it nearly 3 months before missing a date. Not bad, but I want to do better in 2012. Sure there will be a few panicked nights with napkins scribbled on, but the time dedicated will refine my skill and technique. Plus, as an artist I can be susceptible to mood swings ( not wanting to create) and laziness. This commitment will force me to be diligent... and, It'll be fun!


Now For some art!

While everyone was last minute shopping for Christmas, I mixed flour, water and newspaper to make this moose. Oh, paper mache isn't the easiest medium in the world, but it sure is fun!

Later I'll paint him.. him.. what should his name be?




Marvalo Moose? Waffles the Moose? hmmm..


Stay Artsy & DFTBA

~Sarah Bosserman




2 comments:

  1. Mitch.

    Mitch Moose...that's all :)

    Always love your art and your blog Sarah and you too of course. It is a happy thing that I get to see, read and learn from you!

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Susan! ^_^
    I'm so happy you enjoy this little blog!

    ReplyDelete