Saturday, January 7, 2012

Curly Top & My Art In A Gallery!

Today I went back to the Dallas Texas Museum of Art.
I saw Monets, Manets, Van Goghs, Renoirs, Matises, Edward Burn-Jones paintings, Henry Margarets, Picasos, and so much more! I'm so thankful that I now live in a city with such treasures.

After I finally collapsed in front of my fireside after a day of museum walking, I sketched this girl. I used a regular #2 pencil.



Today was also a big day aside from the museum.
I brought my huge 3'x3' painting of a girl (link to her Here) to a winery called Times Ten Cellars in Dallas to see If they were interested in showcasing it for sale. Well, to be perfectly honest, they loved it!

It's now hanging inside, up for sale!
Drop by if you're in the area :)


Stay Artsy & DFTBA


Sarah Bosserman



No comments:

Post a Comment