Monday, January 2, 2012

Whale of a Friend


Today
I ran into a wall trying to figure out how to support the paper mache dragon wings.
I have no wire in the house.. not a single wire hanger..
So while I was thumping my head against the wall wondering if tooth picks could work, I thought of this..


I was wishing for a friend (preferably with large amounts of wire to spare) who could help me out.
Then I started thinking of how gentle whales are, what a great friend a whale would be.. strong, sweet, my goodness they even sing! Hmm, the perfect buddy. So I thought about a whale helping out a fishing boat by carrying them into a safe harbor.
So yeah, still figuring out the wing problem, but at least I have my next project lined up.


Stay Artsy & DFTBA
~Sarah Bosserman

No comments:

Post a Comment