Monday, February 13, 2012

To Many Ideas To Keep Up With

Unfinished projects, that's my greatest enemy as an artist.


Right now I'm working on three separate paintings, all different, and all obviously unfinished. Along with them, I am also building a Dragon sculpture using cardboard and paper mache. Today, I plugged my glue gun in, and settled down to make visible progress on it. I'm nearly finished layering on depth for the wings, after which I'll start the chubby little arms. All dragons should be cute in my opinion. No nasty fire breathers here!

Close-up on a wing. Layering cardboard adds substantial depth.


I use seemingly random scraps of cardboard for sculpting

The dragon continues to take form.


For anyone just joining me in this project, here is some concept art of the finished dragon.


Stay Artsy & DFTBA


Sarah Bosserman




No comments:

Post a Comment