Friday, March 23, 2012

300th Post! Roses and Paintings!


This is my 300th blog post!

I started this blog way back in 2009, but didn't actually start using it until 2010. Since then I've been posting regularly, and for 2012 almost daily. Through this project I've grown as an artist, and have met many talented people. I remember back when 30 hits in a month was something to celebrate, now this blog is hitting 2,000 visitors a month. I want to take this day to say thanks to all my family, friends, friends of friends and readers who stumbled upon this art blog. Thank you so much! Being an artist is what I want to do with my life, and it would be impossible without your support. :)



My Lost Boy painting continues nicely..


Way back when in 2010, one of my first blog posts was about planting a rose I had rooted. It was an heirloom variety and from the garden of my childhood home. Today It's still with me! Yes I did transplanted it from Washington all the way to Texas! You can see the old post here. Anyways, for me it represents the growth of this project.

2009





2012

Thank you all again, and let's see what comes of this blog in the next 300 posts!

Stay Artsy & DFTBA

Sarah Bosserman





1 comment:

  1. So glad to watch you grow as a woman and an artist. Love you Sarah!

    ReplyDelete