Sunday, March 25, 2012

Driving Home With The Hulk



Yup, I made this. My own words and image.
The Hulk.. that's me, maybe.


Photography, in the age of  point and click has been degraded to a near laughable art. So it may seem. The medium has changed, but the gift of seeing something beautiful worth capturing, and then knowing how to is still a recognized and esteemed gift regardless of digital advancements. I have friends who own beautiful super fancy/expanse 600 dollar digital cameras, or still work in darkrooms, creating images full of depth. I hold these people in the highest of places, and recognize their talent.

What I did yesterday while driving home from a botanical garden is not photography.
But it sure is pretty! :)

Stay Artsy & DFTBA

Sarah Bosserman

No comments:

Post a Comment