Tuesday, March 20, 2012

LOVE it's a good thing.. so are trees..

Lately I just can't stop making these somewhat cheesy (though I love them) quote pictures. Remember the giant flying lizards (no wings, so they can't be dragons) I drew last week? Well, they've proven to be very useful! This is one of my favorite sayings and I think everyone ( some more than others) should take this to heart. Complaining drains the sympathy of your friends and loses respect in the eyes of your peers. I used to struggle with bashing things, after I realized the hurt it caused others I stopped. After all you never know who might be a Twilight fan.. just kidding! Just think before you speak. Ask yourself is this going to hurt someone? Love and respect, everyone wants it. Pass it on.


Speaking of giant lizards, I'm still working on my paper mache sculpture.
It continues..



Today I was a bit stumped so I took a nature walk, snapped some photos.. and who knows maybe something will come of these.. hmm..




Stay Artsy & DFTBA

Sarah Bosserman



No comments:

Post a Comment