Saturday, March 31, 2012

Mega Million Mansion


IT seems as though the whole country is going crazy about who won the Mega Millions jack pot! 640 million dollars is up for grabs so who can blame us? I started to think what would I do with all that money? Well, I'd build a Mega Million Mansion of course! Complete with harry potter towers, giant telescope, mountain view, and private air balloon ship!

..as drawn below!



Tomorrow I'll finish this 640 million dollar mansion up with some watercolors!
Maybe by then we will all know who the lucky winner is?

Stay Artsy & DFTBA

Sarah Bosserman







2 comments:

  1. did you draw these pictures?! they are soo good!!! id love a harry potter house too, hogwarts!

    www.thepinksmashbox.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah, yes I did draw these! Hogwarts would be a lovely place to tlive!
      :)
      Sarah B

      Delete