Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Tophat


This is a leading character in a graphic novel I'm illustrating for called Project Black. You can find more of my concept work for it  and information about it here http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/TopHat-Project-Black/117408925050896. I really love this character, she's strong, independant, and has a super sweet hat!

Character development is such fun visually. Every fold, every strand of hair tells you something. Plus, to be involved in a project like making a comic book! How awesome is that? I've always had a love for the science fiction universe, reading Starwars novels in middle school, watching Star Trek, Dr. Who, Matrix, Firefly.. it's like I was just waiting for a project like this to challenge my inner nerd.




Stay Artsy & DFTBA

Sarah Bosserman

No comments:

Post a Comment