Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Temporal Memory and Pocket Protectors


Good writing prompts come in the shower, on long walks, or you know, wherever/whenever you are as for from a computer as possible. That is my problem. So, to counter act this early set in of temporal memory lose, I am now carrying with me everywhere I go a sticky note pad and a pen. Holy cow I'm becoming my grandfather. Next I'll need a pocket protector, and a stamp collection to make my weekends "fun".  At least this routine loss hasn't affected my painting. My little flower girl has proven to be a fun challenge as I had hoped. I can't believe how well this Children series has flourished. I can honestly say that I am absolutely grateful  to God for this time of clarity and quality in my work.

Stay Artsy & DFTBA

Sarah Bosserman

No comments:

Post a Comment