Monday, May 28, 2012

Big Bang Theory Card


Kudos to anyone who instantly knew who these characters are..

Yes, it's the Big Bang Theory cast. I made this nerdtacular card for my buddy's graduation party, at which she had a Big Bang Theory marathon! Few things are such fun as sitting in a room packed with friends, exploding from laughter after jokes referencing Star Trek and social oddities.

Sketching my favorite TV show stars and being careful to funnel personality and wardrobes onto paper was an awesome challenge! I googled Sheldon's Flash shirt to get it just right, and Raj's sweater vests, Howard's monotone outfits, Penny's adorable pink filled t-shirts and Leonard's wistful face. Penny's and Leonard's on again off again relationship, Raj and Howard's uh, close friendship, and Sheldon the human praying mantis.. I adore this show!






Sheldon hiding in a children's ball pit.. genius comes in many forms.


Stay Artsy & DFTBA


Sarah Bosserman



1 comment:

  1. You must know how much I love this. Bazinga, indeed!

    ReplyDelete