Wednesday, May 9, 2012

FINSIHED PAINTINGS, Flowers in Her Hair



I'm finished! Now I can round up all of my Flower Children paintings for print making.

This is my first series of paintings, and I'm so grateful for the clarity and quality in that they were executed. I spent hours sketching, concepting and paintings these faces, all of which I am satisfied with. It is rare for me as the creator to look back on something and be happy with the result, but I truly am. Hard work, it pays off. Not to mention, pots and pots of coffee..

 Here is the complete series, all of which will be available soon for order at a good price.




Stay Artsy & DFTBA

Sarah Bosserman






2 comments:

  1. Very good paintings! You really have talent!

    http://ahintofredness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, I love the top two the best. Please let me know when the prints are ready :) Much love to you as always <3 Susan

    ReplyDelete