Monday, May 7, 2012

Loki of The Avengers, Finished!


So whenever I decide to do a bit of fan art for a movie I always do a google search first on other peoples attempts. I have a competitive nature, so it spurs me on to do better than whomever came before me. This why I don't play sports. Better to beat someone with a pen than a tennis racket.. ouch. Anyways, after my image search I was honestly disgusted with what I found. Sure there were some spot-on interpretations of Loki from the Avengers, but most of hit was to "good natured" for his character. I doubt Loki spends his evenings cuddling kittens and panda bears! Armed with the knowledge that I could create something different, I set out to spot light Loki in all his evil, ambitious glory. I think I did pretty well too! The best part was experimenting on a small canvas with color and that cape was such fun!



Stay Artsy & DFTBA

Sarah Bosserman


No comments:

Post a Comment