Monday, May 21, 2012

Tough As Dirt Classics

many layers of paint in and I'm liking where it's going.

My Dad and I watch movies together.

It's one of my favorite father daughter things we do. We love those grand epics like Laurence of Arabia and Ben Hur or incredible tough as dirt classics like the Great Escape, Bridge Over the River Kwai and The Good The Bad and The Ugly. Not only is watching awesome movies with my Dad great, but the thoughts about history, culture and experience they bring up are just as fun to talk about with him too. I'm not sure where I was heading with this, but I just finished watching an episode of Firefly with him and, well, I guess I'm just grateful that I have such a good relationship with my Father.

I mean, who else am I supposed to watch geeky science fiction with?

Stay Artsy & DFTBA

Sarah Bosserman


No comments:

Post a Comment