Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Tumblr Worthy Smile



Yesterday I literally spent hours bent over my Loki painting trying to finish it.
 It's not good when I look at my paint brushes, clutch my back (hunched over=bad poster=pain) and groan in agony.  

So with a fist full of dollars and a desire to see something besides my bedroom wall, I set out for my local book store. On the way I took many utilitarian, city scape, "artistically highbrow" photographs. Crap, really. This wasn't a good realisation since I had planned to do photography for this post.

head ducked in shame, worrying about what to make fast enough by tonight, my frown was met by a smile. A yellow smile. The perfect couldn't be planned bit of whimsy and it was right at my feet, ready for the reaping. 

After a bit of editing and a small dose of pretentious typography that makes me smile.. and tah-dah! Please Pinterest it or Tumblr if so inclined!

Stay Artsy & DFTBA

Sarah Bosserman





No comments:

Post a Comment