Thursday, June 14, 2012

Adventures and Fox Painting




After a week long breather, full of showing a genuine and old friend of mine around Dallas, I'm back.

Back to writing, back to sharing, back to making art, and it feels good. These simple words typed out and sent into the Internet void, well, I miss writing them. But I'm back now, and I've got plans. I have two commissions to work on, a mural to finish, and my own ideas to tinker around with.

I'll admit, this summer is going to be insane, full of adventures, to Seattle, to River Rapids in Colorado, and with a few international visitors sprinkle in between. There will be breaks I cannot help, but I will try to take you along as much as possible. So I hope you stick around, and I wish you a wonderful summer.

Also, I've finished the fox painting!

Stay Artsy & DFTBA, Sarah Bosserman




No comments:

Post a Comment