Friday, June 1, 2012

Quiet Fox



Wow I've been AWOL a lot lately!

With my friends graduating, and all their parties, plus guests staying with me.. well, it's been crazy. It's been awesome watching the people I care about take the next step with their lives, but I'll be glad when things quiet down again. Time to think, time to paint, time to meditate like the introverted monk I am. Tonight was the first time I could bring my paints out again, and the fox drawing has now become the fox painting. change it's a beautiful thing.

Stay Artsy & DFTBA

Sarah Bosserman




1 comment:

  1. Those are impressive. The best ones are the ones where the shape of the hand or the skin texture works for the animal (like the elephant and giraffe). The painting of a cat on the hand seems a bit pointless.
    mehndi

    ReplyDelete