Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Finished Grizzly Bear Painting!


I'm not sure why I've done two paintings of bears straight.

First the cuddly polar bear and now a fierce grizzly bear.
Maybe it was that trip in the Colorado mountains. The tall pine trees, and rushing water rivers must of rubbed off. Here in Dallas the landscape is very lackluster when it comes to the traditional forest/mountain/camping scenery that I grew up with in the North West. Maybe this it's my way of remembering those beautiful valleys and streams my family used to camp near. We would see huge flocks of butterflies, deer, and once, just once, a bear.

Oh, and I finished this painting!

Sarah Bosserman

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you are super talented!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete