Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Nerd Swagger, I Have It


I've probably touched on this before, but Indulge me for a bit. 

I have a huge love for everything Science Fiction. 

You've watched Star Wars? Well I read all those cheesy novels in high school. Star Trek? Got it. Firefly. Got it. Doctor Who.... CHECK.  First Contact, loved it. Close Encounters of The third Kind? One of my all time favorite movies. Ever. Why do I  drag all of this geeky information out?  Because this morning I realized that inside of my grand walk in closet, out of my vast collection of clothing, literally hundreds of items, I only own one shirt with words on it. 

And what does this shirt say? 


"Take me with you"

Do I have science fiction-nerd-swagger? Yes, yes I believe I do. 

Sarah Bosserman

3 comments:

  1. i love your blog so much..I check it everyday...AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SO much Lily! Knowing that makes me want to create and share even more! :) You just made my day!!
      Sarah Bosserman

      Delete
    2. ur welcome :) i recommended it to friends...they loved it tooo :" <3

      Delete