Sunday, October 7, 2012

IT IS WELL WITH MY SOUL



     So, I don't particularly like today's challenge. My favorite word is my favorite word because of the way it sounds. I find nothing special in just writing out a single word. I honestly don't know why this is on a drawing challenge.. Oh well, to combat my dislike of today's project I wrote out one of my favorite quotes. 

       It is well with my soul. I believe it's somewhere is Psalms, in the Bible, but I'm not sure. I love how this phrase conveys a contentment, a happiness, a sense of safety, even a bit of spirituality.

Sarah Bosserman


1 comment:

  1. That particular phrase is in this hymn: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/It_Is_Well_with_My_Soul

    If you haven't seen it before, read the story of the man who wrote it and the circumstances that prompted it.

    ReplyDelete